Scooby Snack Shot is such a drink that it will blow your mind at the very first shot! Whenever you party with your friends, serve this amazing drink and get a ride in the mystery machine van along with the best melon and pineapple shooters around!
I think you have already guessed that today I am going to share with you the recipe for this amazing drink called Scooby Snack Shot. Get some coconut rum, melon liquor, pineapple juice, graham cracker crumbs, and heavy cream topped with whipped cream. The whipped cream will make the drink extra creamy!
So, now you want the recipe, right? Okay then, fasten your seatbelts, and let us start the mystery ride with the amazing Scooby snack shots!
Why Is This Recipe So Popular And Everyone Loves It?
This amazing drink has brilliant pineapple and lemon flavors. It is so creamy that you will feel the mystery of it for sure! These shots are so smooth that they will go down through your system so well that you will literally feel the smoothness!
And last but not least, it is very easy to prepare for parties! It takes less than 5 minutes to be prepared! That is why everyone loves this shot, and this is why this drink is so popular!
Scooby Snack Shot Ingredients
I have already said about the ingredients at the very beginning of this article that you will need in order to make Scooby Snack Shots. Let me tell you about them in detail here.
You will need:
1. Ice Cubes
Ice cubes will make the drink icy cold so that you can feel the chill!
2. Coconut Rum
Coconut rum is such a shooter that if you mix it with other fruity flavors, the shot becomes much tastier! It is the coconut rum that makes the drink unique!
3. Melon Liquor
Melon liquor will make the drink bright green in color. Not only that, it will add sweetness to the drink, and will contribute a honeydew melon flavor as well!
4. Pineapple Juice
The Pineapple juice brings a bright green color to the shot when mixed with the lemon liquor. It not only contributes to the color but also adds beachy vibes and sweetness to the drink!
5. Heavy Cream Topped With Whipped Cream
When you add some whipped cream to the top of the drink, you just add the cherry on top! It makes the drink more creamy!
6. Graham Cracker Crumbs
This is the ingredient you add at the top of the drink, which makes the drink really good in taste! But this one is optional, so you can skip this ingredient if you want to.
Scooby Snack Shot Equipment
The drink requires very little equipment to be prepared. I am sharing the list of the required equipment to make this drink. Have a look!
- Cocktail Shaker
- Hawthorne Strainer
- Shot Glasses
That is all! You do not need any extra equipment rather than these.
Scooby Snack Shot Recipe
Now the best part of this article, is that I am going to share the procedure to make this amazing drink called Scooby Snack Shot! Just read the steps I have mentioned below and make your own shot!
- Pour ½ ounce of Coconut rum into the cocktail shaker.
- Pour ½ ounce of melon liquor into the cocktail shaker.
- Now pour ½ ounce of pineapple juice into the cocktail shaker.
- Put the ice cubes into the cocktail shaker.
- Now shake the cocktail shaker for at least 1 minute, so that the drink can become icy cold.
- Strain the drink into the shot glasses using the Hawthorne strainer.
- Put the whipped cream and the graham cracker crumbs onto the top of the drink.
- Serve well.
- If you do not want to use coconut rum, you can use Irish whisky or brandy as the shooter in the drink.
- If you do not want to use fresh pineapple juice, you can use the pineapple-flavored sodas available in the market.
- If you do not want to use lemon liquor, you can use lemon sodas which are easily available in the market.
Expert Tips For This Shot
- Remember that though the drink at room temperature is also very good in taste, you must make it icy cold as it will taste the best then only!
- You can use lemon sodas or pineapple sodas, but to get the best taste of this drink, I would like to suggest you should use fresh pineapple juice and lemon liquors only.
- If you think that the drink needs to be shaken for more than 1 minute to make it cool, just do it. It has to be icy cold.
- Take the shot as soon as it is ready. Do not waste time.
When To Serve Scooby Snack Shot Recipe
It is probably the best party drink ever! To arrange a party, invite your friends, and serve this drink at the party! It will give you and your friends the feel of a mystery ride! The sweet and creamy taste of the drink will make you feel like you’re in heaven!
Here I am going to share the nutritional values of this drink. You should know what nutrition you will intake if you take this amazing shot!
- Calories – 1791
- Fat – 67 grams
- Sodium – 2300 mg
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is a Scooby snack shot made of?
Ans. A Scooby snack shot is made of ice cubes, coconut rum, lemon liquor, pineapple juice, whipped cream, and graham cracker crumb.
Q2. Why is it called a Scooby-Doo shot?
Ans. There is a rumor that the name Scooby snack shot came from the famous animation show Scooby-Doo from the 70s, where a character of the show, Shaggy, treats his friends with it. But actually, it was named after Nishiwaki Scooby, the famous Japanese holistic doctor.
Q3. Where was Scooby-Doo shot at?
Ans. The film Scooby-Doo was shot entirely in Australia with some locations at Bond University of Brisbane.
Q4. Did Shaggy eat Scooby Snacks?
Ans. Yes, Shaggy does eat Scooby snacks, though it is meant as dog food.
So now you know everything about making Scooby snack shots. So just arrange the ingredients and the equipment, prepare the drink, and invite your friends for a great party this weekend! All the best!