The pink starburst shot is probably the finest cocktail you can have or serve at a party. You can prepare it using ingredients like watermelon puckers, sweet and sour mix, and vanilla vodka. The color of this cocktail is so pure and juicy that the name of it is truly justified.
These shots have a sweet fruity flavor just as delicious as the pink starburst candy. Preparing this cocktail is so easy that anyone can make it if he or she has the required ingredients and equipment. And here in this write-up of mine, I am going to share the amazing recipe for this delicious cocktail named the pink starburst shot with you!
So, let’s start!
What Makes This Recipe So Popular?
The main reason behind the worldwide popularity of this shot is the taste of it. It tastes as pure as the delicious pink starburst candy!
The color of the cocktail is also very iconic. It requires the minimum effort, ingredients, and equipment to be prepared. And this is why this cocktail is so much popular and everyone loves it.
As I said before, you will need watermelon puckers, sweet and sour mix, and vanilla vodka to prepare this drink called the pink Starburst shot. And here in this part of my write-up, I am going to share the details about the required ingredients for this shot. So if you want to know this, read below. To make the pink starburst shot, you will need the following ingredients –
- Vanilla vodka – 1 ounce
- Watermelon puckers – 1 ounce
- Sweet and sour mix – 1 ounce
- Ice cubes
- Corn syrup, starburst candy, and pink sugar (for garnishing purposes)
Now let me tell you about what the equipment is that you will need in order to prepare this shot.
I have told you already that you will need a few equipment only to prepare the pink starburst shot. And the list is very short if you compare it with other lists of equipment for other cocktails. If you want to know what equipment you will need, check below. To prepare the pink starburst shot, you will need the following equipment –
- Shot glasses
- Cocktail shaker
And that is it! You need only two pieces of equipment for this amazing drink! Ain’t it great?
Pink Starburst Shot Method
Now we have come to the main part of this article where I am going to share the recipe to prepare the shot called the Pink Starburst shot. So if you want to know the recipe, you have to read the steps that I have mentioned below.
- First of all, put some ice cubes in the cocktail shaker.
- Now, pour the watermelon puckers into the cocktail shaker.
- As the next step, pour the sweet and sour mix into the cocktail shaker.
- As the last ingredient, pour the vanilla vodka into the cocktail shaker.
- Now close the lid of the cocktail shaker and shake the shaker for at least 30 seconds so the ice can make the mixture cold enough.
- Now pour the mixture into the shot glasses.
- Your pink starburst shot is ready to drink!
Here in this part of my article, I am going to tell you what are the substitutes of the ingredients that are required for this shot.
- First of all, you cannot replace the watermelon puckers because these are the ingredients that bring the color of the shot.
- Next, if you cannot arrange vanilla vodka, you can use cranberry vodka instead of vanilla vodka as the shooter of the drink.
- If you do not have fresh sweet and sour mixes, you can buy any readymade sweet and sour mixes from the market.
- If you think that garnishing is not your thing, then you can skip the part.
Expert Tips For This Shot
- Always remember that you just use ice in the recipe. Ice makes the cocktail icy cold, and it tastes better when it is chilled enough.
- Try to use original homemade sweet and sour mixes for preparing this shot. This does enhance the taste of the cocktail.
- Put the watermelon puckers into a freezer before using it. Always remember the cooler the shot, the tastier it is.
- Do not keep the shot for a long time when it is ready to drink. Try to drink it as soon as it is ready.
When To Serve The Pink Starburst Shot Recipe
It is a party-friendly shot. It means you can serve it anywhere. You do not have to think about whether it is a birthday party, a get-together party, a college party, an office party, a marriage ceremony, or whatever. As long as people want to have fun and enjoy the party, you can serve it anyway.
Now I should tell you about the nutritional values of the drink/. Like all other cocktails, the pink starburst shots too have some nutritional value. And you can check below for that. In per one serving of the pink starburst shot, you will get –
Calories – 131.04 Kcal
Calories from fat – 5.1 Kcal
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What Is A Starburst Shot Made Of?
Ans: The pink starburst shot is made of vanilla vodka, sweet and sour mix, watermelon puckers, and ice cubes.
Q2. What Is A Pink Starburst?
Ans: Pink starburst is a very famous candy in the US. There is a cocktail of the same name.
Q3. What Is The Ratio For Pink Starburst?
Ans: The ratio of the ingredients for preparing the pink starburst shot is 1:1:1.
Q4. What Flavors Are In The Pink Starburst Drink?
Ans: There are watermelon puckers and a sweet and sour mix as the flavor in the drink.
Now that you all know the recipe for the pink starburst shot, the required ingredients, and the required equipment, I hope you will be able to prepare this drink at your home on your own without any help from anyone.
To arrange a party, invite your friends, and blow up their minds by serving the amazing cocktail called the pink starburst shot. All the best! Enjoy!