Wicked Weed Brewing has added a new beer to its Canvas Series.
The newest release from the Asheville, N.C.-based brewery is Fille de Ferme, a 4.1 percent ABV “Tart Farmhouse Ale” brewed with honeysuckle and orange zest. The name Fille de Ferme translates to farm girl from French.
Fille de Ferme is also the newest addition to Wicked Weed’s Canvas Series, which also includes:
- Brett Burglar, a 7.3 percent ABV IPA brewed with blood oranges
- Bombadile, a 4.2 percent ABV saison brewed with strawberries
- La Bonte, a 6.5 percent ABV saison
- La Bonte Pear, a 6.5 percent ABV saison brewed with pears
- Montmaretto, a 6.9 percent ABV barrel-aged wild ale fermented on montmorency cherries and conditioned on almonds
According to a post on Wicked Weed’s Instagram page, Fille de Ferme (500ml bottles) was released at both The Funkatorium and The Brewpub Saturday and will be shipping to retailers in a “limited” distribution this week.