Almost exactly one month after the last Hornswoggler variant was released, The Veil Brewing Co. is unveiling a new one.
The new beer is Double Chocolate Hornswoggler, a 7% chocolate milk stout conditioned on “hundreds of pounds of milk chocolate chips” as well as “some random candy bars.” This will be the fifth version of Hornswoggler that the Richmond, Va.-based brewery has released:
- Hornswoggler (7 percent ABV)
- Coconut Hornswoggler (7 percent ABV)
- Oreo and Reginald’s Homemade Bourbon Pecan Peanut Butter Hornswoggler (7 percent ABV)
- French Vanilla Hornswoggler (7 percent ABV)
- Double Chocolate Hornswoggler (7 percent ABV)
“An insane amount of actual milk chocolate went into this one,” reads a post on The Veil’s Facebook page. “Creamy, velvety, scrumdiddlyumptious chocolate river of a stout.”
According to a post on Veil Brewing’s Facebook page, Double Chocolate Hornswoggler will be packaged in four-packs of 16-ounce cans ($17) and is scheduled to be released June 20 with a limit of three four-packs per person and approximately 175-195 cases available.