Upslope Brewing Co. has added a sixth release to its Taproom Series.
The new beer is Apricot Pale Ale, a 5.8 percent ABV pale ale brewed with apricots. The beer was first released by the Boulder, Colo.-based brewery as a draft-only option last year.
Apricot Pale Ale is the fifth beer Upslope’s Tap Room Series, which consists of tap room exclusive beers that are packaged for the masses:
- Citra Pale Ale (5.9 percent ABV) — July 2015
- Oktoberfest Lager (5.1 percent ABV) — Sept. 19, 2015.
- Dunkelweizen (7.3 percent ABV) — Feb. 10, 2016
- Raspberry Belgian Style Pale Ale (7.5 percent ABV) — March 22, 2016
- Lemondrop Kölsch (6.7 percent ABV) — May 17, 2016
- Apricot Pale Ale (5.8 percent ABV) — June 14, 2016
According to Upslope, Apricot Pale Ale is packaged in 19.2-ounce cans and is being sold at both brewery locations now.