Upslope Brewing Co. has announced big changes in store for next year, including a new year-round option, two new seasonal releases and 12 new specialty beers in its Lee Hill Series and Tap Room Series.
First, the Boulder, Colo.-based brewery will be adding 2018 Experimental IPA to its year-round lineup, a 7 percent ABV IPA brewed with Azacca, Denali, Galaxy and Vic Secret hops. The new IPA will be packaged in six-packs of 12-ounce cans and is scheduled to be released in March 2018.
There will also be four new as-yet unnamed additions to Upslope’s Lee Hill Series throughout the year, all packaged in 19.2-ounce cans:
- Lee Hill Series Vol. 15 — March
- Lee Hill Series Vol. 16 — May
- Lee Hill Series Vol. 17 — September
- Lee Hill Series Vol. 18 — November
In addition, Upslope will adding eight new beers to its Tap Room Series packaged in 19.2-ounce cans, which will be available exclusively at the brewery’s tap room:
- Tap Room Series Coffee Brown Ale — February
- Tap Room Series Mosaic Double IPA — March
- Tap Room Series Black Tea Shandy — April
- Tap Room Series Blackberry Lemon Kettle Sour — June
- Tap Room Series German Pilsner — July
- Tap Room Series Southern Hemisphere Pale Ale —August
- Tap Room Series Fresh Hop IPA — October
- Tap Room Series Chocolate Orange Stout —December
Finally, Upslope will have two new additions to its seasonal lineup: Rocky Mountain Kölsch, a 5.1 percent ABV kölsch-style ale brewed with traditional kölsch yeast, Colorado honey, sage, and lemondrop and Mosaic hops; and an unnamed winter seasonal.
Both releases will be packaged in six-packs of 12-ounce cans, with Rocky Mountain Kölsch available from May-June and the winter seasonal available from November-December.