Upland Brewing Co. is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year and is doing so with a host of new releases.
First, there is a new seasonal release named Life Exotic, brewed with tangerine and lemon zest that will be packaged in six-packs of 12-ounce cans and available from March-July.
There will also be a new release in the brewery’s Specialty Releases category. Preservation Pils is Upland’s 20th anniversary beer packaged in 15-packs of 12-ounce cans that will be shipped from April-August.
There’s also three new releases in Upland’s Tart Series packaged in six-packs of 12-ounce cans:
- Pedal to the Kettle — January-April
- Two of Tarts — May-August
- Unnamed Beer To Be Determined — September-December
In addition, Upland’s Side Trail Series will have five separate releases packaged in four-packs of 16-ounce cans starting in February:
- Juiced in Time IPA — February
- Squeeze and Thank You IPA — April
- Unnamed IPA To Be Determined — June
- Unnamed IPA To Be Determined — September
- Unnamed IPA To Be Determined — November
Finally, Upland’s sour program will get seven new releases, all packaged in either 5ooml or 750ml bottles:
- Oak & White — February — 500ml bottles
- Unnamed Cascade Collaboration — March — 500ml bottles
- Unnamed Mikkeller Collaboration — April — 500ml bottles
- Oak & Rose — May — 500ml bottles
- Boysenberry — May — 500ml bottles
- Oak & Red —June — 750ml bottles
- Unnamed Cigar City Collaboration — July — 500ml bottles