Uinta Brewing Co. will be releasing a new beer that showcases some of the trees that Utah is known for.
The beer is Rise & Pine, a 7.5 percent ABV “hoppy dark ale” brewed with “juniper and piney” hops.
According to a post on distributer Ben E. Keith’s website, the new ale will join six other beers in the Salt Lake City, Utah-based brewery’s seasonal lineup:
- Hop Nosh Tangerine IPA (7.3 percent ABV)
- Punk’n Pumpkin Ale (4 percent ABV)
- Bristlecone Brown Ale (4 percent ABV)
- Yard Sale Winter Lager (4 percent ABV)
- Farmside Saison (5.6 percent ABV)
- Flamingose Pineapple Gose (4 percent ABV)
According to labels posted with the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB), Rise & Pine will be packaged in both 12-ounce bottles and cans. An email sent to the brewery was not immediately returned.