Toolbox Brewing Co. has released its the newest addition to its seasonal lineup.
Das Froot, a 4.5 percent ABV berliner weisse-style ale brewed with both apricots and peaches.
The The new beer joins eight other beers in the Vista, Calif.-based brewery’s Sesonal Series:
- Spring Shandy (4.5 percent ABV)
- West Coast Funk (8 percent ABV)
- Bog Sauce (4.5 percent ABV)
- Cucumberliner (4.5 percent ABV)
- Purple Drink (5.5 percent ABV)
- Clingstone (4.5 percent ABV)
- Apropos (4.8 percent ABV)
- Citrus Gose (4.8 percent ABV)
- Das Froot (4.5 percent ABV)
According to a post on Toolbox’s Instagram page, Das Fruit is packaged in 500ml bottles ($8) and is available at the brewery now. In addition, “The majority of these bottles” will be distributed across Toolbox’s footprint.