If you would like to join the membership club of The Collective Brewing Project, you may do so now.
The Fort Worth, Texas-based brewery has announced the 2018-2019 incarnation of its bottle club, The Collective Bottle Project, is now open for new members. Collective debuted its membership in 2016.
The $300 membership includes the following:
- A total of 14 bottles of seven different member exclusive releases, five of which will be decided by the brewery and two of which will be decided by the members
- Member allotments will be stored at the brewery for a maximum of six weeks from the date of release
- First access to extra bottles before they are sold to the general public
- Custom branded 32-ounce howler that members will be able to fill with beer from an exclusive Bottle Club-only tap pouring small-batch releases in the taproom throughout the year that are crowdsourced by members
- Two member-exclusive parties to be held at the brewery.
- A 10 percent discount on both draft beer consumed on premises and merchandise
- Early access to bottle releases that are not included in club allotments
- Early access to any ticketed events hosted by the brewery
- First access to 2019-2020 membership
- Access to members-only The Collective Bottle Project Facebook group
- Two custom designed Bottle Project glasses
Membership runs Nov. 1, 2018-Nov. 1, 2019 and proxies are allowed. You can find a link to join the club here.