If you would like to join the membership club of The Collective Brewing Project, you may do so now.
The Fort Worth, Texas-based brewery has announced the 2018-2019 incarnation of its bottle club, The Collective Bottle Project, is now open for new members. Collective debuted its membership in 2016.
View this post on Instagram
Our bottle club is now open for new members! A membership is $300 and includes 7 releases totaling 14 bottles, exclusive draft releases, 2 parties, and much, much more. Check the link in our description for full details and to buy your membership! . . . #BottleClub #TheCollectiveBrewingProject #FortWorthFunkhouse
The $300 membership includes the following:
- A total of 14 bottles of seven different member exclusive releases, five of which will be decided by the brewery and two of which will be decided by the members
- Member allotments will be stored at the brewery for a maximum of six weeks from the date of release
- First access to extra bottles before they are sold to the general public
- Custom branded 32-ounce howler that members will be able to fill with beer from an exclusive Bottle Club-only tap pouring small-batch releases in the taproom throughout the year that are crowdsourced by members
- Two member-exclusive parties to be held at the brewery.
- A 10 percent discount on both draft beer consumed on premises and merchandise
- Early access to bottle releases that are not included in club allotments
- Early access to any ticketed events hosted by the brewery
- First access to 2019-2020 membership
- Access to members-only The Collective Bottle Project Facebook group
- Two custom designed Bottle Project glasses
Membership runs Nov. 1, 2018-Nov. 1, 2019 and proxies are allowed. You can find a link to join the club here.