Stone Brewing Co.’s 2018 release calendar has been announced, and in addition to some new packaging options, there will be two new year-round releases, more Enjoy By IPAs and a brand new series.
First up for the Escondido, Calif.-based brewery two new year-round IPAs: Ruination Double IPA 3.0, which will replace Ruination Double IPA 2.0 in May and will be packaged in six-packs of 16-ounce cans; and Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA, which will packaged in 22-ounce bottles and is scheduled to be released in March. In addition, core releases Stone IPA will be available in new six-packs of 16-ounce cans as well as new 19.2-ounce cans, Stone Delicious IPA will be available in 12-packs of 12-ounce cans and Stone Tangerine Express IPA will be available in six-packs of 12-ounce cans.
Stone’s popular Enjoy By Series of IPAs will be getting four new releases, all packaged in six-packs of 12-ounce cans:
- Stone Enjoy By 04.20.18 IPA — April
- Stone Enjoy By 07.04.18 Unfiltered IPA— June
- Stone Enjoy By 10.31.18 IPA — September
- Stone Enjoy By 12.25.18 Unfiltered IPA— November
The brewery is also adding a new ongoing series of beers, the Hop Worship Series, which will include three different releases packaged in six-packs of 12-ounce cans:
- Stone Exalted IPA — February-June
- Stone Righteous IPA — June-October
- Stone Sanctimonious IPA — October-December
Finally, Stone will be releasing four new beers in its Special Release Series:
- Stone Loral & Dr. Rudi’s Inevitable Adventure Double IPA — February-June
- Stone Totalitarian Imperial Russian Stout — March-June
- Stone I’m Peach Double IPA — May-August
- Stone 22nd Anniversary Double IPA — August-November