Stone Brewing Co. has let consumers peek behind the curtain of what will be coming down the pipeline next year.
First up from the Escondido, Calif.-based brewery’s Seasonal Releases, which will include the recently announced Stone Pataskala Red X IPA (7.3 percent ABV) that will be available from February-May along with Witbier (5.6 percent ABV) that will be sold from June-September and returning favorite Coffee Milk Stout (5 percent ABV), which will be available from October-December.
The plans also include some Imperial Seasonal releases, including the new Americano Stout (8.4 percent ABV) which will be available from February-May, a mystery IPA (8.2-8.8 percent ABV) that will be sold from June-September and the returning Stone Xocoveza for the Holidays & the New Year (8.1 percent ABV), which will be available from October-December.
In addition, the Escondido, Calif.-based brewery will be releasing Hoppy Blonde, a new blonde ale that will come in between 4.7-5.3 percent ABV and will be packaged in cans.
Under the Special Releases banner, Stone will be releasing seven different beers:
- The 2016 incarnation of Old Guardian Barley Wine (11 percent ABV)
- A collaboration between Stone, Dogfish Head Brewery and Victory Brewing Co. named Saison du BUFF (7.7 percent ABV)
- The 2016 incarnation of Imperial Russian Stout (10.5 percent ABV)
- A new Spotlight Series release that will be the winner of the Stone Brewing Team competition, which will be exclusive to California and packaged in 22-ounce bottles
- The return of RuinTen Triple IPA (10.8 percent ABV)
- The fourth release of Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout imperial stout (13-13.5 percent ABV)
- 20th Anniversary IPA (8-9.5 percent ABV)
Also included in next year’s plans are six releases in the brewery’s 20th Anniversary Encore Series, which will see the re-releasing of previously brewed fan-favorites:
- January 2016 — 12th Anniversary Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout (9.2 percent ABV) packaged in 22-ounce bottles
- April 2016 — 6th Anniversary Porter (8 percent ABV) packaged in 22-ounce bottles
- July 2016 — 02.02.02 Vertical Epic Ale (7.5 percent ABV) packaged in 22-ounce bottles
- August 2016 — Beachwood/Heretic/Stone Unapologetic IPA (8.5-9.5 percent ABV) packaged in 22-ounce bottles
- September 2016 — A mixed four-pack of 22-ounce bottles that will included 5th Anniversary IPA (8.5 percent ABV), 10th Anniversary IPA (10 percent ABV), 15th Anniversary Escondidian Imperial Black IPA (10.8 percent ABV) and 20th Anniversary IPA.
- 14th Anniversary Emperial IPA (8.9 percent ABV), which incorporates hops, malts and yeast from the U.K. and packaged in 22-ounce bottles