Southern Star Brewing Co.’s newest year-round offering is a secret no more.
The new beer is Conspiracy Theory IPA, a 6.5 percent ABV “West-coast style” IPA brewed with Amarillo and Simcoe hops. The IPA will join four other beers in Southern Star’s year-round lineup:
- Bombshell Blonde Ale (5.25 percent ABV)
- Buried Hatchet Stout (8.25 percent ABV)
- Pine Belt Pale Ale (6.3 percent ABV)
- Valkyrie Double IPA (9.5 percent ABV)
- Conspiracy Theory IPA (6.5 percent ABV)
According to a post on the Conroe, Texas-based brewery’s Facebook page, Conspiracy Theory IPA will be packaged in 12-ounce cans and will be shipped to retailers “VERY soon.”