It’s officially stout season and Sixpoint Brewery is kicking off the occasion with two new releases.
The Brooklyn-based brewery is known for its bean-themed beers and is releasing two new porters: Peanut Butter Beans, an 8 percent ABV porter brewed with peanut butter and chocolate; and Horchata Beans, a barrel-aged 14 percent ABV porter brewed with tiger nuts.
The two new beers will be added to the list of other bean-themed beers by Sixpoint:
- 3beans – romano beans, coffee, and chocolate (10.1 percent ABV)
- 4beans – romano beans, coffee beans, cocoa Husks, and vanilla beans(10 percent ABV)
- 5beans – cacao, vanilla, coffee, and cardamom(10 percent ABV)
- Peanut Butter Beans – peanut butter and chocolate (8 percent ABV)
- Horchata Beans – tiger nuts (14 percent ABV)
The new porters will be available on the brewery’s annual Bean Day celebration on Nov. 17 packaged in four-packs of 16-ounce cans ($22) with a purchase limit of four four-packs per person of each beer.
An email sent to the brewery for additional information has not yet been returned.