It may have a slightly different name, but the newest incarnation of one of Side Project Brewing’s most famous beers is being released this weekend.

According to a post on Side Project’s website, Tête de Cuvée Vintage 2015 is a blend of two different beers: 76.3 percent is made up of a saison that was both fermented in and aged in the same 225L French Oak Chardonnay and 500L French Oak Pinot Noir barrels as the original release of Tête de Cuvée while the remaining 23.7 percent is made up of Oude Fermier that was fermented in and aged in 225L French Oak Chardonnay barrels. After being packaged, the resulting ale was then bottle conditioned for three months.

In addition, unlike the first release in 2016, each Tête de Cuvée blend going forward will be “vintage dated as the year of the youngest barreled thread of the blend.”

Although pricing has yet to be announced, Tête de Cuvée Vintage 2015 is packaged in 750ml bottles, and purchase limits will be based on turnout.