Prairie Artisan Ales has announced that memberships to its exclusive new club, Prairie Dawgs, are available for purchase.
According a post on the brewery’s website, the annual cost of $500 plus tax will include 16 bottles of “varying sizes” along with various other amenities. The membership interval is expected to begin this summer in July or August.
Additional benefits of the membership include:
- Between six and eight Prairie Dawg member exclusive releases per year
- Option to purchase any unclaimed bottles of Prairie Dawg releases
- Option to purchase full allotment of publicly available, brewery-only releases
- Access to special member-only events throughout the year
- Special Prairie Dawg merchandise
Pickup dates will be announced two weeks before beginning, and will close one month later. Extra bottles, if any, “will be offered to other members, used for special events, or sold for on premise consumption at a Prairie location.”
Prairie is allowing members to designate a trustee to pickup beers, but the privileges of membership cannot be transferred, even temporarily.
An email sent to Prairie seeking additional details was not immediately returned.