One of Perrin Brewing Co.’s most popular creations is returning on Saturday along with two variants.
As with previous incarnations, No Rules 2018 is a 15 percent ABV Vietnamese imperial porter brewed with cinnamon, coconut and turbinado sugar before being aged in bourbon barrels. In addition, Perrin will be releasing two different variants: Rum Barrel-Aged No Rules 2018 and Scotch Barrel-Aged No Rules 2018.
According to Perrin, No Rules 2018 will be packaged in 22-ounce bottles ($16.99) and there will be no purchase limit when it goes on sale on April 14 at the brewery.
In addition to the 2018 vintage and two variants, Perrin will also be selling past versions of the imperial porter:
- No Rules 2016 ($18.99) — One case per person purchase limit
- No Rules 2017 ($20.99) — One case per person purchase limit
- No Rules 2017 ($16.99) — No limit
- Rum Barrel-Aged No Rules 2018 ($20.99) — Two bottle per person purchase limit
- Scotch Barrel-Aged No Rules 2018 ($20.99) — Two bottle per person purchase limit
Finally, unlike last year’s version of No Rules, bottles of the newest release will not be distributed to retailers, although kegs will be available off premise.