A new collaboration between New Belgium Brewing Co. and Fremont Brewing Co. combines one of each brewery’s most popular releases.

According to a label filed with the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB), that creation is Action-Reaction, an 11 percent ABV nitro barrel-aged sour stout. The final beer is made up of two different ales: 60 percent is Fremont’s Barrel-Aged B-Bomb imperial winter ale from the 2017 and 2019 vintages, while the remaining 40 percent is made up of New Belgium’s La Folie sour brown ale from 2019.

As the name suggests, the new beer will be carbonated using nitrogen instead of the more common CO2, which gives it a creamier texture, will be packaged in 750ml bottles.

A message sent to the brewery for additional information was not immediately returned.