Left Hand Brewing Co. has announced its plans for 2018, including a new series of seasonal nitro cans, four new year-round beers and a 25th Anniversary release.
First, the Longmont, Colo.-based brewery will be releasing four new year-round options, all packaged in six-packs of 12-ounce cans:
- Juicy Goodness, a dry-hopped golden ale
- Left Hand IPA
- Death Before Disco porter
- Colorful Colorado pale ale, which will be available only in the brewery’s home state of Colorado
Joining the brewery’s seasonal lineup packaged in six-packs of 12-ounce cans will be four beers:
- MS Gose Away, a sour beer brewed with raspberries and lemon peel will that will debut in late spring
- Peach Beerllini, a radler that will be released from May-July
- Oktoberfest, a marzen lager available from August-October
- Pepper Porter, a porter brewed with with chipotle and other mild peppers that is scheduled for November-January 2019
Left Hand will also be debuting a new seasonal series of nitro beers in four-packs of 13.65-ounce cans. The new series will include Chai Milk Stout Nitro in the first quarter, Blackcurrant Cream Ale Nitro in the second quarter, Belgian Dubbel Nitro in the third quarter and Wake Up Dead Nitro in the fourth quarter.
Finally, the brewery will be releasing a new as yet unnamed beer packaged in 22-ounce bottles for its 25th anniversary that is scheduled to hit retailer’s shelves in September.