Jackie O’s Pub & Brewery has announced some of its releases for 2018, which includes a change to its year-round lineup, a returning fan favorite and new beers.
First, the Athens, Ohio-based brewery’s Core Offerings category will take a hit, as Hop Ryot IPA will no longer a year-round option, while Firefly Amber, Chomolungma, Mystic Mama IPA and Razz Wheat will continue to be offered all year packaged in 12-ounce cans.
Starting this month Oil of Aphrodite will be joining Dark Apparition as a year-round option in Jackie O’s Imperial Offerings category packaged in 375ml bottles.
Including the return of Woodburner in March, there will be nine new additions to Jackie O’s Barrel-Aged category that will be released in 375ml bottles throughout the year:
- Unnamed Creature Comforts collaboration – February
- Woodburner – March
- Bourbon Barrel Brick Kiln Nuts – May
- Bourbon Barrel Coffee Oil of Aphrodite – June
- Marris barleywine – August
- Black Mask – September
- Unnamed Casita collaboration – October
- Bourbon Barrel Vanilla Black Maple – November
- Wood Ya Honey Nuts – December
Jackie O’s Sour Offerings category will also see some major changes, with 10 new releases packaged in 500ml bottles, including collaborations with The Answer Brewpub and Arizona Wilderness:
- Primary — January
- MXDFRM — January
- Unnamed Answer zest collaboration — March
- Unnamed Answer brett collaboration — March
- OTBP 3 — April
- Restless Wave — July
- Oud Bruin — August
- Gin Barrel Perpetum — September
- Unnamed Arizona Wilderness collaboration — November
- Lucille — December
In addition, there will be two new beers in the brewery’s Seasonal Offerings category packaged in 12-ounce cans: See Foam, which will be available October-December and Who Cooks For You, which will be available April-June.
Finally, there are “at least another dozen taproom/brewpub only releases that are not listed” according to a post on Jackie O’s Facebook page.