Horus Aged Ales has opened a limited number of spots in its Convocation membership club, but only 50 people will be asked to join.
The program debuted last year and gives its members a number of perks, including early access to the brewery’s releases, a custom designed glass and member exclusive creations.
The Horus Aged Ales Convocation Year 2 2019-2020 membership club will cost $350 and will include:
- 10 Bottles of beer, including one 500ml bottle of two different barrel-aged sour ales that will exclusive to the club.
- One custom ceramic Horus tiki mug custom designed by famous tiki artists Thor and Tiki Farm that will exclusive to the club.
- The ability to purchase additional bottles “when possible” of any public non-distributed release before the general public.
- Additional club exclusive barrel-aged beers not officially included in the membership that will be made available for purchase.
- First opportunity to renew membership each year “for as long as the club exists.”
- Two 22-ounce bottles of Hazelnut Crown (collaboration with Three Chiefs Brewing) — Imperial stout brewed with Geisha coffee, hazelnuts, coconut candy, coconut syrup, coconut water, desiccated coconuts shredded coconut and toasted coconut Added [650 ml]
- Two 22-ounce bottles of Coconut Crown (collaboration with Three Chiefs Brewing) — Imperial stout brewed with coconut candy, coconut syrup, coconut water, desiccated coconut, shredded coconut, and toasted coconut added [650 ml], with opportunity to purchase additional bottles
- Two 22-ounce bottles of Goshawk’s Return — Imperial stout brewed with Geisha coffee, hazelnuts and Tongan vanilla beans (Club Exclusive)
- Two 22-ounce bottles of Martial’s Debut — Imperial stout brewed with Ghananian cacao nibs and Tongan vanilla beans (Club Exclusive)
According to the brewery’s Eventbrite page, interested parties can submit their names to the lottery from now through May 25 and winners will be notified by May 27. In addition, Horus Aged Ales is allowing proxies for out of town members and If anyone selected chooses to not purchase a membership, a second lottery will take place with winners chosen and emailed by May 29.