As the saying goes, once you pop, you just can’t stop.
The nomadic brewing team at Grimm Artisanal Ales will be releasing another Pop! this summer, its fourth for the year. Boysenberry Raspberry Pop! is scheduled for release in July, according to a label filed with the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB). Bottled at 22-ounces, the newest Pop! will clock in at 4.8 percent ABV.
With the exception of Cherry Raspberry a sour ale, beers sharing the Pop! moniker from Brooklyn, N.Y.-based Grimm are dessert flavored Berliner weiße beers inspired by creamsicles. The weißes feature the use of vanilla and milk sugar in combination with various fruit flavors. Each of the 2017 releases thus far have been conditioned on oak spirals.
The Pop! releases so far have been:
- 2016 – Cherry Raspberry Pop! – 4 percent ABV
- 2017 – Blackberry Orange Pop! – 4.8 percent ABV
- 2017 – Mango Pop! – 4.8 percent ABV
- 2017 – Blueberry Pop! – 4.8 percent ABV
- 2017 — Boysen Raspberry Pop — 4.8 percent ABV
An email sent to Grimm seeking additional details was not immediately returned.