Great Lakes Brewing Co. will be adding Steady Rollin’, a 4.8 percent ABV “session IPA” brewed with mosaic hops as well as 2-row and crystal 45 malts.
The new IPA will join five other year-round releases for Great Lakes:
- Dortmunder Gold Lager (5.8 percent ABV)
- Eliot Ness Amber Lager (6.1 percent ABV)
- Burning River Pale Ale (6 percent ABV)
- Commodore Perry IPA (7.7 percent ABV)
- Edmund Fitzgerald Porter (6 percent ABV)
“Steady Rollin’ Session IPA is inspired by the lush, vibrant landscape of the Great Lakes region, our all hours, year-round outdoor playground,” reads a promotional sheet posted on the Cleveland, Ohio-based brewery’s Instagram page.
According to the Instagram post, Steady Rollin’ will debut at Burning River Fest taking place in Cleveland, Ohio on Aug. 28 and Aug. 29, and will be released in six-packs of 12-ounce bottles in January 2016.