Firestone Walker Brewing Co. has its own special release scheduled for Black Friday.

Dark & Stormy 2017 is a 13.6 percent ABV ale that is a mashup of two of the Paso Robles, Calif.-based brewery’s beers: 80 percent of the final product is made up of Helldorado blonde barleywine that was aged in rum barrels, while the other 20 percent is composed of Firestone Walker’s Velvet Merkin oatmeal stout that has been aged in rum barrels with “a touch” of hand-zested lime and ginger.

According to a post on Firestone Walker’s Facebook page, Dark & Stormy will be packaged in 12-ounce bottles ($10.99) and will have a 12 bottle per person limit with 500 cases available when it is released on Nov. 24 at the brewery’s three locations in Paso Robles, Buellton and Venice.

Related Posts
Firestone Walker Releases Agrestic Barrelworks, a division of Firestone Walker Brewery Co., has released its next beer, a 6.6 percent ABV American wild red ale named Agrestic. The offic...
Pliny the Elder To Be Brewed At Firestone Walker In February Pliny the Elder is heading to SoCal. Due to a much needed equipment swap, Russian River Brewing Co.'s extremely popular double IPA, Pliny the Elder, ...
Firestone Walker Stickee Monkee In May 2014, the Firestone Walker Brewing Company announced that its Stickee Monkee beer would be returning, this time in bottles. According to a pres...