There is a new version of Evil Twin Brewing’s Aún Más A Jesús, and it is shipping to the U.S. now.
The new beer is Brandy Barrel Aún Más A Jesús, a 12 percent ABV imperial stout that has been aged in brandy barrels for approximately nine months. In and email, Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsø, owner of Evil Twin, told Tenemu that the new stout uses the company’s Aún Más A Jesús as its base, and that it was brewed at Companyia Cervesera del Montseny in Spain.
This makes the fifth version of Aún Más A Jesús to be bottled:
- Aún Más A Jesús (12 percent ABV)
- Aún Más Chili Jesús (12 percent ABV)
- Aún Más Café Jesús (12 percent ABV)
- Aún Más Todo Jesús (12 percent ABV)
- Brandy Barrel Aún Más A Jesús (12 percent ABV)
According to Jarnit-Bjergsø, Brandy Barrel Aún Más A Jesús is packaged in 330ml bottles, with 2,460 bottles and 24 kegs now being shipped exclusively to the U.S. market to be distributed through 12 Percent Imports.