According to a label filed with the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB), Evil Twin Brewing is working on releasing H Is For Hops, a 4.5 percent ABV gose-style ale brewed with sea salt. The new ale will be packaged in 16-ounce cans and is being brewed at Mount Pleasant, S.C.-based Westbrook Brewing Co.
H Is For Hops is the newest addition to Evil Twin’s Alphabet Series that is made up of gose-style ales which are named after letters of the alphabet. There have been seven different beers released in the series so far:
- A is for Apricot (4.5 percent ABV)
- B is for Blueberry (4.5 percent ABV)
- C is for Cherry (4.5 percent ABV)
- D is for Dewberry (4.5 percent ABV)
- E is for Elderberry (4.5 percent ABV)
- F is for Fruit Salad (4.5 percent ABV)
- G is for Grapefruit (4.5 percent ABV)
- H is for Hops (4.5 percent ABV)
An email sent to the brewery for additional information was not immediately returned.