This weekend, Firestone Walker Brewing Co.’s most popular series will have a new member that debuted on Black Friday last year.

Dark & Stormy is a 11.1 percent ABV ale that is a mashup of two of Firestone Walker’s beers: 80 percent of the final product is made up of Helldorado blonde barleywine that was aged in rum barrels, while the other 20 percent is composed of Firestone Walker’s Velvet Merkin oatmeal stout that has been aged in rum barrels with “a touch” of hand-zested lime and ginger.

In an email, Jemma Wilson, media manager for Firestone Walker, confirmed to Tenemu that Dark & Stormy 2018 will be replacing Helldorado blonde barleywine in the Paso Robles, Calif.-based brewery’s Proprietor’s Vintage Series this year, which is made up of various styles of barrel-aged beers.

In addition, while Dark & Stormy is replacing Helldorado in the Proprietor’s Vintage Series this year, Willson told Tenemu that “plans have not been made for 2019 and beyond.”

According to a post on Firestone Walker’s Facebook page, Dark & Stormy 2018 will be packaged in 12-ounce bottles ($9.99) and will have no purchase limit with 3,000 cases available when it is released Aug. 25 at all of the brewery’s locations before being shipped in limited quantities across Firestone Walker’s entire distribution network.

(Aug. 22, 2018) – This post has been edited to include information on release information, pricing details and limit details. It was originally published on July 6, 2018.