Cycle Brewing has taken the mantra “Go Big Or Go Home” to a whole new level.
The Saint Petersburg, Fla.-based brewery has announced that it will be releasing five brand new collaborations starting on June 5, with a new beer being sold every day until June 9. The collaborations are with some of the biggest names in the craft beer world, and will all be packaged in 22-ounce bottles.
The five new beers will be:
- Monday, June 5 — 🔥🐕, an imperial stout brewed with barrel-aged coffee at The Answer Brewpub in Richmond, Va. that will retail for $30 each. This is Cycle’s first use of barrel-aged coffee beans, which consists of Indonesian Sumatra coffee beans aged in an Angel’s Envy barrel.
- Tuesday, June 6 — Friendly Heads Up, an imperial stout brewed with coconut and cocoa nibs in collaboration with Angry Chair Brewing in Tampa, Fla. that will sell for $25 per bottle.
- Wednesday, June 7 — Bonded In Sin, an imperial stout aged in Double Chocolate Bourbon barrels that was brewed with 18th Street Brewery in Hammond, Ind. that is selling for $25 per bottle.
- Thursday, June 8 — Home State, a collaborative barleywine brewed with honey in collaboration with Toppling Goliath Brewing Co. that will retail for $25 per bottle.
- Friday, June 9 — Big Adventure, an imperial stout aged in bourbon barrels before being moved into cinnamon whiskey barrels and conditioned on peppers, cocoa nibs and “a little bit” of vanilla that will retail for $30 each. The new stout is a collaboration with Casita Cerveceria in Greensboro, Vt. and represents Cycle’s first truly double barrel-aged beer.
According to a post on Cycle’s Facebook page, limits are still to be determined, and will be announced before the beers go on sale.