Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project has announced details of its 2019 Cellar Reserve membership program, which will be open for interested parties to join staring next month. The Denver-based brewery discontinued the program in 2014 due to limits in beer production, but thanks to expansion of its production facility decided to relaunch the membership last year.
The 2019 Cellar Reserve membership costs $100 and will include:
- Two select 750ml corked and caged bottles
- Custom glass with an option to purchase additional glassware
- Access to purchasing bottles available to Cellar Reserve members — Minimum of six beers released four times a year priced between $18-$32 each
- 10 percent discount in the Crooked Stave Tap Room
- First option to renew membership each year
- Private online portal for purchasing and managing membership
- Option to purchase Cellar Reserve apparel (Not included in membership fee)
According to a press release, the Cellar Reserve 2019 program will include a minimum of six beers once a quarter that will be available for members to purchase via the online membership portal and will be available for pick-up in the months of March, June, September and December 2019. In addition, bottles can either be picked up in person or members can assign a proxy to their account.
Details and a link to purchase the Cellar Reserve 2019 membership will be posted on the brewery’s Facebook page before Nov. 1.