Clown Shoes Beer has combined three of its most popular releases for a new blend that will be out this fall.
The resulting beer is Hammer of the Beast, a 12 percent ABV blend of Billionaire English barleywine (12 percent ABV), Blaecorn Unidragon Russian imperial stout (12.5 percent ABV) and Undead Party Crasher imperial stout (10 percent ABV) that was aged in rum barrels before being bottled.
This is the fifth installment in the Ipswich, Mass.-based company’s The Beast Series, which are all made up of various Clown Shoes releases blended together:
- Angry Beast (11 percent ABV)
- Very Angry Beast (11.5 percent ABV)
- Extremely Angry Beast (12 percent ABV)
- Flight of the Angry Beast (10.75 percent ABV)
- Hammer of the Beast (12 percent ABV)
According to a post on Clown Shoes’ Facebook page, Hammer of the Beast will be packaged in 22-ounce bottles and is scheduled to ship to retailers across the company’s entire distribution network in October.