A new version of Cigar City Brewing’s 110K+OT has shipped to retailers.
According to Russell Breslow, media and marketing at the Tampa, Fla.-based brewery06, the newest incarnation in the series is 110K+OT 8th Batch, a 10.65 percent ABV double IPA brewed with citra, Pacific jade, El Dorado, azacca, mosaic, lemon drop and equinox hops.
“It’s not for weak palates'” reads the brewery’s website. “It’s probably not for you. Think you can handle it? We warned you.”
There have now been eight different beers in the 110K+OT Series, which is made up of beers “for the times when a lot plus a bit more is for.”
- 110K+OT 1st Batch (11.4 percent ABV) — imperial rauchbier
- 110K+OT 2nd Batch (11.5 percent ABV) — India Russian imperial stout
- 110K+OT 3rd Batch (10 percent ABV) — imperial IPA
- 110K+OT 4th Batch (10.2 percent ABV) — imperial red ale
- 110K+OT 5th Batch (11 percent ABV) — imperial citrus IPA
- 110K+OT 6th Batch (11 percent ABV) — barrel-aged imperial raspberry stout
- 110K+OT 7th Batch (10 percent ABV) — imperial chocolate porter
- 110K+OT 8th Batch (10.65 percent ABV) — double IPA
Like the rest of the releases in the series, 110K+OT 8th Batch is packaged in 22-ounce bottles ($14) and will be hitting retailer’s shelves this week after being released at the brewery on Dec. 24.
(Image via Cigar City)
Update (Jan. 4, 2016) — This post was updated to include brewing details. It was originally published on Dec. 30, 2015.