According to a label filed with the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB), Cigar City Brewing and Cycle Brewing Co. are collaborating on Not A Single Feeling, a sherry barrel-aged imperial stout. The two breweries have joined forces on multiple beers in the past, including Broken Bench IPA in 2016 and A Beer Named Sue—which also included Cycle Brewing Co. and 7venth Sun Brewing—in 2015.
This new collaboration will be one of the exclusive releases for Cigar City’s 2018 El Catador Club, the Tampa-based brewery’s membership club. Included with membership will seven different 750ml bottles of barrel-aged beer, all of which will be collaborations with other breweries around the country:
- Funky Buddha Brewery — Snack Attack, a whiskey barrel-aged imperial stout conditioned on cacao nibs, peanuts, vanilla, lactose and salt
- Bottle Logic Brewing — Criminal Commission, a rum barrel-aged imperial stout conditioned on bananas, cinnamon and vanilla beans
- J. Wakefield Brewing — Going Going Back Back to Tampa Tampa, a bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout conditioned on chocolate and coconut
- 7venth Sun Brewery — The Power of Friendship, a brandy barrel-aged imperial stout
- 3 Sons Brewing Co. — Across the Alley, a bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout brewed with chocolate, coffee and vanilla
- Cycle Brewing — Not A Single Feeling, a sherry barrel-aged imperial stout
- Angry Chair Brewing
According to a label filed with the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB), Not A Single Feeling will be packaged in 750ml bottles.