There are a number of new options for Casey Brewing & Blending’s Extended Family membership club next year, and fans can submit an application to join starting today.
The program debuted in 2014 and gives its members a number of perks, including early access to the brewery’s releases, private tasting sessions and even the opportunity to weigh in on member exclusive creations. However, new for this year members will have two different payment options, with the more expensive option allowing members to have their purchased bottles held up to six months, instead of the the typical three-month pickup window that the brewery has historically offered.
The two options for the 2020 Casey Brewing & Blended Extended Family membership are:
- Standard Membership ($90) — Beer will be held for up to 90 days from purchase
- Six Month Storage Membership ($130) — First six months of orders (any beers ordered between January and June 2020) will be held until June 30, 2020
In addition, both Membership options include the following items:
- One exclusive bottle of 2020 Supreme Clientele
- A private online store where beers will be sold on a first come, first served basis
- Custom designed 2020 Member’s glass
- Private Facebook page
- Multiple custom blends voted on by members that will be exclusive to the club
- Two Extended Family member’s sessions
- First right of refusal to sign up for 2021 Extended Family
- Pick-up Incentive — For every 24 bottles a member picks up, they will have the option to purchase an exclusive beer only available through this program , regardless of if the bottles are the original members or they are proxy pickups.
Also included in the membership program will be the option to purchase specific bottles, including:
- Crusher – Side Project Collaboration
- Leaner – Side Project Collaboration
- Funky Blender Preserves – Raspberry + Blackberry
- Nectarine Diversion – WeldWerks Collaboration
- Casey Family Preserves – Raspberry + Vanilla
- Funky Blender Preserves – Dry Hopped – Peach – Nelson
- East Bank Preserves – Nectarine + Vanilla (Aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Funky Blender – Raspberry + Vanilla
According to the brewery, applications for membership will be accepted at this website until Oct. 18 and if the number of applicants outnumbers the number of available spots, winners will be selected using other information provided, including a short written essay. Finally, Casey will continue to allow proxies for out of town members.