Fans of Casey Brewing & Blending can now submit an application to join the brewery’s Extended Family members club next year.
The program debuted in 2014 and gives its members a number of perks, including early access to the brewery’s releases, private tasting sessions and even the opportunity to weigh in on member exclusive creations.
The 2019 Casey Brewing & Blended Extended Family membership costs $90 and includes:
- One bottle of 2019 Supreme Clientele—aka Double Fruited Funky Blender— a new beer that incorporates Casey’s original Funky Blender base that has been aged for a month on apricots before it is transferred and aged for an additional month on peaches. In addition, members will be able to purchase an extra bottle if they wish.
- A private online store where beers will be sold on a first come, first served basis
- Custom designed 2019 Member’s glass
- Private Facebook page
- Multiple custom blends voted on by members that will be exclusive to the club
- Two Extended Family member’s sessions
According to the brewery’s signup form, applications for membership will be accepted until Oct. 22 and if the number of applicants outnumbers the number of available spots, winners will be selected using other information provided, including a short written essay. In addition, Casey is allowing proxies for out of town members.