Funky Buddha Brewery is opening up its registration for the Imperial Club that will start on Aug. 1, 2019 and go through July 31, 2020. The deadline for signing up is July 15, and will have a $100 yearly membership fee that includes at least one of each of the following beers:
- Rum Barrel-Aged Zombie – a tiki cocktail-inspired ale, brewed with sugar cane and molasses and then aged in Jamaican rum barrels with natural ingredients.
- Zed’s Dead – a blueberry pancake brown ale, aged in Heaven Hill Bourbon barrels with blueberries, vanilla, and maple added.
- Bad Romance – a vanilla ice cream strong ale aged in Cabernet wine barrels with vanilla added.
- Cocolandia – an imperial stout aged in port wine barrels with coconut added.
- Sherry Barrel-Aged Jamaican Blue Mountain Morning Wood – an imperial smoked porter aged in cream sherry barrels with maple, Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, and spices added.
Additionally, imperial members only may also opt in for an additional $30 more to receive:
- Custom 18-ounce etched “Imperial Club” gold rim snifter kept at the Funky Buddha Tap Room in Oakland Park
- Custom etched “Imperial Club” key chain
- Extended happy hour at the Brewery Tap Room from 3-8 pm
- 2-ounce larger draft beer pours (excludes special event days and guest drafts)
- 10% off Funky Buddha branded merchandise
- Access to the snifter member’s party held in April annually
- Each member will be able to purchase up to three tickets for the party at a cost of $65 per person.
- No tickets are included in the membership.
- Tickets will be sold first come first service basis and attendance is capped at 200 attendees.
Additional beers may be purchased via a secure Funky Buddha Brewery web store link, and the brewery may offer pre-release orders on tap room exclusives.
Any releases purchased or distributed through the club will be held for the duration of the club membership and must be picked up by members or surrogates by July 31, 2020 or they will be forfeited. Any leftover bottles from any of the releases will be re-released to the club on a first come first serve basis.
Other club benefits will include access to a members only Facebook group, Imperial Club T-shirt and 10 percent off all ticketed taproom events.