Highland Park Brewery is giving fans an easy way to get some of its most sought-after beers.
The Los Angeles-based brewery has just announced Bottle Friends, a membership program that will include a number of items for members to “best meet the needs and desires of our most loyal and dedicated customers and friends.” Memberships will go on sale via Eventbrite on Jan. 26 at noon and will end on Feb. 2 or when spaces sell out.
Each membership is priced at $160 plus tax and includes:
- 10 500ml bottles of beer — One bottle each of 10 different releases, five of which will be Bottle Friends exclusives
- Membership card entitling member to a 10 percent discount on all Chinatown Brewery tasting room purchases, including food and drinks, glassware, apparel and beers to go
- First opportunity to purchase public bottle releases online
- One piece of custom Highland Park Brewery glassware
- One membership exclusive Highland Park Brewery t-shirt
- First right of refusal for 2019 Bottle Friends membership