A new variant of AleSmith Brewing Co.’s most famous stout is being produced in conjunction with a popular California bottle shop.

The beer is Eight Cylinder Speedway Stout, a 12 percent ABV imperial stout that is a blend of two different beers: 75 percent is brewed coffee, chocolate, raspberries and vanilla, while the remaining 25 percent of the beer is made up of a bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout brewed with coffee.

The new incarnation uses uses the San Diego-based brewery’s year-round Speedway Stout (12 percent ABV) as its base, a beer that was first released in 1999 and has had more than 60 different variants released since that year, including including Hammerhead Speedway Stout, Hawaiian Speedway Stout and Barrel-Aged Speedway Stout.

According to a label filed with the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB), Eight Cylinder Speedway Stout will be packaged in 16-ounce cans.

An email sent to the brewery for additional information was not immediately returned.