According to labels filed with the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB), AleSmith Brewing Co. is working on introducing a new beer to its recently created Hopwright Series.
Tropical Marmalade is a 7.1 percent ABV IPA brewed with Aloha hops that will be packaged in 12-ounce cans. There have been six different beers either announced or released in AleSmith’s Hopwright Series, which debuted earlier this year and is made up of “innovative hop-forward beers showcases the diversity of the IPA through unique hop varietals, fun flavor combinations and perfect drinkability”:
- Brütiful Day (7.2 percent ABV) — a brüt IPA
- ¡Muy Sabroso! (6.5 percent ABV) — a tropical India pale ale brewed with Sabro hops
- Tasmanian Bliss (5.8 percent ABV) — an IPA brewed with Australian hops
- Tropical Marmalade (7.1 percent ABV) — an IPA brewed with Aloha hops
- Exercise in Fruitility (6.5 percent ABV) — an IPA brewed with Citra hops, coconut and passion fruit
- Oishii Desu (6.3 percent ABV) — an IPA brewed with Sorachi Ace hops, rice and yuzu
An email sent to the brewery for additional information was not immediately returned.