Do you know, there is a game that specifically rules around a situation? This means, you mostly take a drink when certain things happen in the game. Intrigued?
Well, there are games that sound confusing but it is pretty simple and fun, and in fact, names suggest a lot i.e, a Monopoly drinking game!
What Is A Monopoly Drinking Game All About?
In this game, you don’t need anything besides your Monopoly set and some drinks. Whether you take a sip of beer or a shot is up to you. But one thing is to make sure you drink responsibly. Monopoly can be a long game, so stop before things get out of hand.
Monopoly doesn’t always have to be kid-friendly. If you’ve had a few drinks at your game night with friends, turning Monopoly into a drinking game is a fun way to spice up the evening.
The goal of Monopoly is to be the player with the most money and real estate. You win when you’re the last player standing, and all the other players are on their knees.
Remember that you shouldn’t play Monopoly as a drinking game with kids or teens. This is only for adults, and it should be played responsibly. Do not drink and drive after playing this drinking game, and do not play any drinking game in a place that doesn’t feel safe to you or one of the other players.
What You’ll Need To Play Drinking Games For Monopoly
How To Play The Monopoly Drinking Game?
The goal of Monopoly is to become the player with the greatest money and the most property. You have won when you are the final person standing and have defeated all the other weak players. You win the game when you are the final player standing and have brought all of the other players to their knees. This drinking version of Monopoly is based on the original game, so here’s a brief breakdown of the guidelines:
- On the word “Go,” everyone begins.
- If you land on an unclaimed piece of real estate, you can make an offer to the bank to purchase it. On the back of the property card is the asking price for the land. When another player lands on your property, you get rent from them. This rent goes up depending on how many buildings you have, such as homes or hotels.
- When you have acquired all three colors, you may begin constructing residential structures, and when you have constructed four such structures, you can go on to hotel construction.
- If you want to borrow money from a bank to pay for renovations, you can mortgage the property to them, but you’ll have to pay the whole mortgage amount to get your money back.
- If you get a card from chance or the community, do the action printed on it.
- Three consecutive doubles get you locked up.
- Accumulate $200 each time you get the “go” signal.
- If you end up in a spot that doesn’t cost you anything, take the cash from the central collection box where the taxes have been deposited.
- You should file for bankruptcy if you have exhausted all other options for obtaining financial relief, including selling off assets or borrowing against future income.
- Check out the parts. Before putting the game together, ensure you have all the pieces. Some pieces, like dice or game pieces, can be replaced, but others, like the game board and money, are necessary. Before you start, make sure you have all of the following game parts: Board games, Money for Monopoly, banker’s tray, Community Decks of cards, Cards of chance, Land title cards, 32 houses, 12 hotels, three dice, and three game pieces.
- Get the board ready. Choose a flat surface, like a table or the floor, to play your game on. Then, open the game board and put it on your chosen surface. Please ensure the board is where all the players can easily reach it.
- Mix the cards up and stack them. There is a place on the board for the Community Chest and Chance cards. Each stack should be mixed up by itself, and then the stacks should be put on the board where they belong. Make sure that the bottoms of the stacks of cards are showing.
- Make sure that the money is arranged. Before you start the game, put the money in order in the banker’s tray. This makes the game go faster. If it looks messy, take a few minutes to sort the money by bill type.
Rules And Gameplay
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is drink monopoly?
An alcohol monopoly is when the government has the only right to make and sell alcoholic drinks like beer, wine, and spirits. It can be used instead of outlawing alcohol completely.
2. What board games can you turn into drinking games?
- Drunk Jenga.
- Drunken Tower.
- Cards Against Humanity.
- Apples To Apples.
- Drunk Twister.
- Drunk Monopoly.
- Shot Glass Tic Tac Toe.
3. What are the most common dice roll in Monopoly?
The most common number is 7, and the least likely numbers are 2 and 12. The chances of getting two doubles on any roll are 1 in 6.
Review Us On Tenemu
The goal of Monopoly is to become the player with the greatest money and the most property. You have won when you are the final person standing and have defeated all the other weak players.
Enjoy the game, and use moderation when drinking.