So tell us, how many drinks can you handle without looking tipsy already? 7 or 8.. maybe? Well, be sure, because we have a game to test if you get drunk or you get awesome this time!
Read To play? Let’s know the game!
What is a Drunk Spelling Bee Words Game?
Each player in the drunk spelling bee words game will get a chance to pair up with someone else. After pairing off, players test their spelling skills against each other by facing increasingly challenging word sequences. It’s a drinking game where the loser has to drink a shot if he misspells the word, and the winner has to down the shot if he’s challenged.
|Spelling Bee Drinking Game Words||Adult Spelling Bee Words||Hard Spelling Bee Words|
How To Play The Spelling Bee Drinking Game
Emphasize the first letter.
The first step of the game is to determine the first word that can be made from the collective’s seven letters. Each word found must be at least four letters in length and feature a central letter, per the game’s regulations. The same letter can be used multiple times, so don’t worry about it.
Make a vocabulary list.
Each word you uncover adds to your score. You get an extra point for every point you score with a four-letter term. An additional point is awarded for each letter in a longer word. Seven bonus points are awarded for the discovery of a rhyming poem. Earning the highest possible score is the objective of the game. If you are stuck, remember that you can reorganize the alphabet.
Find out how you did.
Keep an eye on your progress and try to get the highest score possible. You’ll get new levels as you move through the game. When you reach the “Genius” level, the game is over. The Daily Spelling Bee Game is a great way to have fun and compete with friends.
Spelling Bee Drinking Game Materials
- The spelling word list is broken down into several difficulty levels, i.e. Easy, Medium, Hard.
- Each guest will receive a beer with backups if your buddies aren’t excellent spellers.
Set Up Of Drunk Spelling Bee Words
- Choose a location for the inebriated spelling contest, typically a bar or club.
- Set the party’s date and time.
- Set the time and place for your inebriated spelling contest.
- Set the frequency of your inebriated spelling bee; weekly, monthly, yearly, or once.
- You are free to charge an admission or registration fee.
- You can use the tried-and-true method of using random words from a dictionary or choose a theme for your drunk spelling bee.
Spelling Bee Drinking Game Rules
Tips For Spelling Bee Drinking Game
You Might Also Like: