Fans of The Collective Brewing Project will now have a way to get exclusive releases.
The Fort Worth, Texas-based brewery has just announced a bottle club named The Collective Bottle Project. The annual membership does allow proxies and includes:
- A total of 20 bottles, at least 12 of which will be member exclusive beers made up of “super cool small batch projects we have been working on for the past year.” The remaining 8 bottles will be made up of brewery only releases, which may include Parker County Peach Golden Sour, American Sour Red, Wood Folk Blend 2 and Blueberry Cobbler Petite Golden Sour.
- Member allotments will be stored at the brewery for a maximum of six weeks from the date of release.
- First dibs on extra bottles before they are sold to the general public.
- An exclusive challenge coin that will identify them as a member and entitle them to all membership benefits.
- Two member-exclusive parties to be held at the brewery.
- A 10% discount on both draft beer and merchandise, excluding growlers, crowlers, bottle sales or membership dues .
- Early access to bottle releases that are not included in club allotments.
- Early access to any ticketed events hosted by the brewery.
- First access to 2017-2018 membership.
- Access to members-only The Collective Bottle Project Facebook group.
- Two custom designed Bottle Project glasses.
According to a press release, The Collective Bottle Project will cost $275 before taxes, with member benefits beginning Nov. 1 2016 and the first allotments are scheduled to be released between Nov. 2-Nov. 6, 2016. You can find a link to join the club here.
Update (Sept. 5, 2016) — This post was updated to include details on purchasing a membership to the club. It was originally published on Sept. 3, 2016.