There is now a new way to get Oskar Blues Brewery’s most sought after beers.
The Longmont, Colo.-based brewery has just announced The OB CANspiracy program, which will allow members to receive four different “rarer-est of rare Oskar Blues Brewery canned beer releases.” Each membership costs $200, and will include:
- At least 100-ounces of canned, CANspiracy-specific beers
- CANspiracy “card”
- Limited edition glassware
- Special release events for members
- A 15 percent discount on all Oskar Blues merchandise purchases in the Longmont or Brevard Tasty Weasel locations
- Priority for beer releases at either Tasty Weasel taproom – including bourbon barrel-aged Ten FIDY, Java bourbon barrel-aged Ten FIDY, rum barrel-aged Death By Coconut, among others
In addition, the brewery is allowing proxies to pick up member’s beers, although each proxy will only be allowed to pickup a maximum of two different members’ orders per release. You can purchase your membership for the Longmont, Colo. location here and the Brevard, N.C. location here. Members must designate one location only to pickup each release which cannot be switched.
Oskar Blues has stated that information will be sent out regarding the club’s first release on Feb. 21.