New Belgium Brewing Co. is going nuclear for a new release.
The beer is Voodoo Ranger Atomic Pumpkin, a 6.4 percent ABV ale brewed with pumpkin, Saigon cinnamon and habanero chilies “for just the right amount of heat.”
The ale is the fifth release in New Belgium’s Victory Ranger Series that have been released or announced:
- Voodoo Ranger IPA (7 percent ABV) — IPA brewed with Amarillo and Mosaic hops packaged in 12-ounce bottles
- Voodoo Ranger Imperial IPA (9 percent ABV) — imperial IPA brewed with Bravo, Calypso, Delta and Mosaic hops packaged in 12-ounce bottles
- Voodoo Ranger 8 Hop Ale (5.5 percent ABV) — pale brewed with eight different hops packaged in 12-ounce cans and 12-ounce bottles
- Voodoo Ranger Juicy Mandarina IPA (6.5 percent ABV) — wheat IPA brewed with Galaxy and Mandarina Bavaria hops packaged in 12-ounce bottles
- Voodoo Ranger Atomic Pumpkin (6.4 percent ABV) — ale brewed with pumpkin, cinnamon and habanero chilies packaged in 12- and 22-ounce bottles
According to labels filed with the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB), Voodoo Ranger Atomic Pumpkin will be packaged in both 12- and 22-ounce bottles. An email sent to the brewery for additional information was not immediately returned.