Braxton Brewing Co. will be hosting the second edition of its Winter Block Party on Dec. 3, 2016. Along with live music and food trucks, 2016 variants of Dark Charge and and other craft beers will be available on tap throughout the day. Bottle sales of the 2016 Dark Charge variants begin at noon.
Dark Charge is the original member of Braxton’s Heritage Series. For 2016, the beers spent a full year in Kentucky Artisan Distillery bourbon barrels. The bottle release will be “very limited,” according to a Facebook post.
Purchases of the 22-ounce bottles will be limited to two of each type. Dark Charge 23 Bourbon Maple features an 11.7 percent ABV with the others clocking in at 13.3 percent ABV.
Prices for each offering are:
- Dark Charge 23 Bourbon Maple — $30
- Dark Charge Bourbon Barrel-Aged — $13
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged with Madagascar Vanilla Beans — $15
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged with Starter Coffee — $15
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged with Toasted Coconut (Builders Select) — $15
- Bourbon Barrel Aged with Ancho Chile, Vanilla, Cinnamon and Cocoa — $15
The release party and bottle sales will be held at Braxton’s Taproom, located in Covington, Ky.